25-09-2020 To 30-09-2020
WB Madrasa ITE Web-Quest: Learning English
English is a foreign language for us but we have immense necessity to learn this language. when we start learning a foreign language it is obvious that we face many obstacles .For overcoming these obstacles we need to remain motivated and for remaining motivated we need reasons to learn .
This ITE Web-Quest on English Language will help students to:
- Developing communicative skills
- Enhancing the uses of vocabulary
- Learning how to use different mobile apps and advanced technology to create and express in English.
- To access internet to gain more knowledge of English .
- Learning the usage of parts of speech
- Structuring simple sentences
ক্রিয়াকলাপ ( Web-Quest Activities) Day-1
Students will be introduced to the activities of the Web-Quest. The anchors will introduce the tasks and the guidelines.
Live Activity- 1 “About Yourself”
Live Activity – 2 “Word Wall” Activity
Live Activity – 3 “ Interpret a Picture”
Step two :
Students will choose a topic to interview a known person.
Topics to be selected by students for Research through interview with parents/Friends/others they know
- COVID -Changes in daily routine
- Celebration of Festivals – Ways of celebration
- Experiences of Any Natural Disaster
বাড়ির কাজ: গবেষণা এবং উদ্ভাবন (লিপিবদ্ধ) করা (Home Work : Research and create)
- Prepare questions for interviewing elders/friends on selected topic
- Take interview & Record Audio / Video
- Create an Artefact based on your interview using Apps like : Voice Recorder / Kine Master / Similar application
Once you are done with completing the artefact you need to upload it using the following link given below:
DAY-2 Home Work : Research and create
What will students do:
Read any story from the given links : select any of the following task:
Recreate the Story using apps like Photosory / Kinemaster or any other application along with your voice.
Re-Tell the story in your Own Words using Photostory / audio app
- Based on your scripts of skit or short drama/role play with the experiences from locality on themes : Covid 19/ Days of Observance , create artefact using any audio/ audiovisual app
- Here are some links given for your reference:
- 1. https://www.bing.com/search?q=moral+stories+for+students+in+english+links&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=moral+stories+for+students+in+english+links&sc=043&sk=&cvid=19DD040054F44F03A3CF3F8E81B17BC3#
- 2. https://www.bing.com/search?q=moral+stories+for+students+in+english+links&qs=n&for m=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=moral+stories+for+students+in+english+links&sc=043&sk=&cvid=19DD040054F44F03A3CF3F8E81B17BC3
- 3. https://parenting.firstcry.com/articles/top-20-short-moral-stories-for-children/
- 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK1Xvm1xfyo&feature=youtu.be
- 6. https://luckmoneymyth.com/stories-with-moral-stories-short-english/#:~:text=%20Best%20Short%20Moral%20Stories%20%7C%2020%20Short,upon%20a%20time%2C%20a%20rich%20man%E2%80%99s…%20More%20
Please Click Here to Upload your Project: